Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Service Administration Major at Haas School of Company|My Experience @ UC Berkeley

featured image

Join me as I break down my experience as a company significant at Berkeley, from using to enrolling, to what the courses resemble, to some advantages and disadvantages about the significant at Cal! I understand it’s been a minute because I last published, and I’m so thrilled to be back:-RRB- My voice might sound a bit off, been feeling a bit under the weather condition recently.

oops at my blooper @ 19: 30 that I left in as somebody was getting food from the microwave …

Audio:
Branch (Prod. by Lukrembo).

http://businessadministrationcertification.com/service-administration-major-at-haas-school-of-companymy-experience-uc-berkeley/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Administration and Clerical

will consist of clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration help and Human … will consist of...