Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for ABA

Between Miss Americana, folklore, evermore, and her rerecorded hits, Taylor Swift actually provided 2020 her musical all. Set up to kick off last April and run through August, the trip was held off following the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. Like thousands of her fellow artists, Swift stayed confident that she ‘d ultimately be able to reschedule the performances.

” I like coming on here to tell you excellent news, or to share a brand-new project with you,” the singer tweeted in a statement Friday. I’m so sorry, but I can not reschedule the programs that we’ve delayed.

” This is an unprecedented pandemic that has actually altered everyone’s strategies and no one knows what the visiting landscape is going to look like in the near future,” Swift continues. “I’m so dissatisfied that I won’t have the ability to see you face to face as soon as I wanted to. I missed you terribly and can’t wait til we can all securely be at programs together once again.”

Taylor Swift Has Some Bad News About Her Held Off Concerts